jobs in lagos | Customer Service Agent Job at Oolu Energy Nigeria Limited
jobs in lagos offering urgent vacancies in lagos today
If you are looking for a jobs in lagos Oolu Energy Nigeria Limited is offering urgent vacancies in lagos today.
This job in Lagos offers full-time employment. The industry is in manufacturing and the job function is sales.
Oolu Energy Nigeria Limited is recruiting for a customer service Agent Urgently.
We at Oolu energy Nigeria limited are searching for a hard-working customer service agent to join our stellar team at Oolu energy Nigeria limited in Lagos .
If you're strong in project management critical thinking and have the right drive for this job then apply for the position of a customer service agent job at Oolu energy Nigeria limited today.
Oolu solar is a growing solar energy provider in West Africa with presence in Senegal, Mali,Burkina Faso, Cameroon,niger and Nigeria and plans to expand within the other regions .
Our vision is to be a leading energy and financial service provider for millions of customers in developing countries. We are recruiting to fill in the position below.
Job position :customer service agent. Job location Lagos.
Type of employment : full time.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Workout has signed calls written on OOLU Hub.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Get payment information from customers and pass it on to supervisor for necessary action.
- Identify and escalate issues to the supervisor.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Research,identify and resolve customer complaints using applicable software.
- Document all call information according to the standard operating procedure using the OOLU Hub.
- Recognise, document and allow the management team of trends in customer calls.
- Follow up customers / sales team calls where necessary.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- And any other duties that may be assigned.
Qualifications and skills
- University degree or HND.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a customer service environment.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
- Superior listening verbal and written communications.
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately.
- Knowledge of sales techniques.
- Knowing how to adapt your sales pitch according to the customer profile and reactions.
Note: don't fail to read our advice on how to optimize your chances to join us: recruitment guidelines or advice.
A Google account will be required.
- We provide excellent benefits.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Attractive package.